Looking for the best people to join our Betviser team
Send your CVs or just drop me a line about yourself: email@example.com
Community & Online Marketing Manager
Be the authorized voice of the Betviser team by delivering information to followers, blogging, emailing and interacting with the community.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for Facebook, Twitter, blog and other social media sites
- Write content for social media channels
- Track and analyze performance of social media programs and activities to drive continuous improvement
- Serve as the information hub, communicator and daily monitor for online activities
- Manage user submitted media, messages and emails
- Manage user experience with how-to documentation and useful tips in communications
- Manage positive community experience through customer service and support
- Manage content for email newsletters
- Participate in other online communities
- A talented individual who knows how to deliver
- Passionate about sports in general and football in particular
- Relevant experience across key social media sites including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Pinterest.
- Must have experience in blog publishing (Tumblr, WordPress, etc.)
- Have an established online presence and active social profile
- Ability to measure the success of content and adjust content strategies using tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable grammar (working language – English).
- Experience copy-editing own work.
- Ability to work flexible schedule as needed.
- Experience editing photos for publication is a plus.
- Experience in sports betting or social betting industry is a plus
Seeking an experienced Monetization Analyst to provide analytic support to our development team in respect of user engagement and profitability.
- Develop analytic framework and KPI to measure user behavior
- Create models to quantify user value
- Create performance dashboards for internal
- Enable team with data, insight, and analysis to improve revenues
- Design and execute various tests and consolidate results to define best practices
- Conduct diagnostics and yield analysis on system
- Gather and justify evolving data and reporting requirements
- Advise on continuous process improvement
- Proactively analyze data in search of business insight
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong foundation in statistics
- Knowledge of social media, gaming, gambling and online advertising highly desirable
- Proficient with SQL
- Understanding of monetization KPI for services
- Experience designing and executing various tests
- Understanding of Product Development lifecycles
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- A mature, self-motivated person with a positive, professional attitude
- High capacity to operate effectively in a turbulent startup environment